Student Activities: Student Activities General Programs
In addition to advising student government, clubs, organizations, and media, the Office of Student Activities provides and promotes opportunities for students to learn and practice leadership, group process and event-planning skills by providing a variety of programs. Large-scale traditional campus events include Orientation and Junior Parents & Families Weekend. If you are curious about other events planned by the Office of Student Activities and our student event-planning group, the Campus Program Board, check out these FAQ:
- Good Charlotte, Eve 6, and Goldfinger Concert
- Javier Colon (The Voice's winner)
- Meg and Dia (Dia Frampton is the runner-up from The Voice)
- Dan Torres
- Justin Caldwell
- Jill Cohn
- Bob Guiney Band
- J.J. Heller
- Recycled Percussion
- Nick Motil
- Eric E.
- Lindsey Harper
- Pete Francis (Dispatch)
- Jason Levasseur
- Jason Kilmer, Alcohol Education and Abuse Prevention Speaker
- Michael Loman: "From Sitcoms to Sesame Street: Diversity is Served"
- Ellen Hart Pena: "Dying to Be Perfect"
- Dr. Michael Dunphy: "Leadership That Works!"
- Deanna Latson: "Eat Right, Feel Great"
- Dr. Shaheen: "Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People"
- Joe Rogers: "Dream Alive"
- Ed Edmo: "Native American Storytelling"
- Paul Loeb: "Soul of a Citizen"
- David Hellstrom: "The Real Buzz: The Truth and Lies About Campus Alcohol"
- Daryl Davis: "Klan-Destine Relationships"
- Sex Signals: "Dating and Sexual Assault Awareness"
- Wendi Fox: "Alcohol Insanity Tour"
- Shot of Reality: Alcohol-related issues
- Christine Chavez: Civil rights and the Labor Movement
- Matt Roloff: From "Little People, Big World"