Oregon Alliance of Independent Colleges & Universities (OAICU) makes it possible for students from member institutions to attend one undergraduate class per semester on a “space available” basis.
Click here to learn more about OAICU institutions and guidelines.
1. Consult with your home campus academic advisor and registrar to determine if OAICU Cross Registration is appropriate.
2. Fill out this application and specify that you are an OAICU student.
3. Within 24 hours of submission, your application will be sent to University of Portland Office of the Registrar. Please feel free to contact that office with any questions at: 503.943.7321
4. Fill out the OAICU Cross Registration form, to be obtained and signed at your home school.
5. Bring in the OAICU Cross Registration form to the University of Portland Office of the Registrar during business hours for approval and registration.