Alumni: Getting to Reunion
Address: 5000 North Willamette Blvd, Portland, OR 97203 (map)
The Port of Portland’s ground transportation page:
- “The pickup area for taxis, town cars, long-haul shuttles, hotel vans and parking lot shuttle buses is located in the center section of the airport terminal's lower roadway on the baggage claim and departure level.”
- The estimated fare is $31.53 using the rate in Portland. This includes 15% tip.
- The trip is 9.5 mi and will take approximately 22 minutes. Taxis are available at PDX without reservation in advance; proceed to the pickup area on the lower roadway near the baggage claim & departure level.
- Radio Cab : (503) 227-1212
- Broadway Cab : (503) 227-1234
- New Rose City Cab : (503) 206-1373
- Green Taxi: (503) 252-4422
TriMet : Plan your individual trip using their website.
- Example route: Thursday: 47 minutes, $2.30 per adult. Take light rail MAX Red line to City Center/Beaverton. Walk southwest to N Interstate & Rose Quarter Transit Center. Take Bus 35 Greeley to University of Portland. Walk southeast to N Rosa Parks Way & Greeley. 44 Mocks Crest to St Johns. Walk west to 5000 N WILLAMETTE BLVD (Portland)
Blue Star Bus : Reserve in advance, capacity of 5 people. $33 for first passenger, $3 for each additional passenger. Direct route (approx. 20-25 minutes)
- Email Blue Star Bus