- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Academic Technology Services
- Tyson 109
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Academic Technology Services: About Us
The Office of Academic Technology Services was created in 2010 with the primary purpose of promoting and advancing the use of technology for instruction on the University campus. Our department encompasses Media Services, the computer labs, Moodle and technology training. We are here to assist in reaching your teaching and technology goals. We do this by:
- Partnering with faculty and staff to enhance the use of instructional technology.
- Promoting the advancement of learning through the use of contemporary technology.
- Facilitating the instructor's ability to use technology inside and outside the classroom.
- Building and enhancing skills in the use of technology.
- Pioneering innovative delivery options to maximize student experience.
Samuel Williams | Franz 10 | email@example.com
Director, Academic Technology Services
- Mobile Devices in the classroom
- Wordpress (Blogs, news sites, course sites)
- Multimedia design support
Tony Box | Franz 10 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Applications Administrator
Maria Erb | Franz 10 | email@example.com
- Instructional design for hybrid and online courses.
- Multimedia design consultation.
Sheila Smith | Franz 113 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Computing Coordinator
- Computer Lab Management
- Assistive Technology Support
- Assistive Technology Lab Support
- Video captioning services
If you have questions or need immediate assistance with technology at UP please contact the University Help Desk:
For after hours outages, please contact Public Safety at: 503-943-7161