- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Academic Technology Services
- Tyson 109
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Academic Technology Services: Equipment and Support
Areas of Support
Full support for all University-owned media and audio technology. Non-university owned media/audio equipment will be supported on a "best effort" basis. If Media Services is unable to resolve an issue over the phone, the issue will be assigned to an onsite technician. Onsite technicians are dispatched only for university-owned equipment and support is available only by appointment.
- Smart carts: Includes a computer, digital video projector, DVD & VHS combo.
- Camcorder kits: digital cameras available.
- Laptops: both PC and Macintosh.
- Projectors: includes data video, slide, overhead, and document (visualizers) projectors.
- Audio systems: includes cassette recorders, ipod recording kits, CD/tape players, portable PA systems, recording equipment, microphones, and audio mixers.
- Presentation equipment: includes easels, chart pads, and laser pointers.
- OMR scanning (bubble tests): Media Services provides training and access to the equipment, but faculty must provide their own forms.
- Equipment repairs: report any hardware problems to Media Services.
- Audio and video duplication: Media Services complies with all copyright laws and regulations regarding the duplication of video and audio materials. Blank mini DV tapes, CDs and DVDs are not provided, but can be purchased in the bookstore.
- Training: training is provided on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio editing: editing of audio from lectures/classes is available on a limited basis. Please contact Media Services for more information.
- Video editing: editing of video footage from existing stock is available on a limited basis. Please contact Media Services for more information.
Media ServicesLocated in BC 18
(Preferred contact method)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Summer / Breaks:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm