- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Academic Technology Services
- Franz Hall 114, MSC 16
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Academic Technology Services: Lead Night Technician
Job Description: Lead Night Technician
Job Overview: Help organize the evening deliveries, direct other student workers when the full-time staff is unavailable. Must have a good working knowledge of Media Services Polices and equipment. Assist the Media Services staff in troubleshooting issues in the classrooms, and maintain the Media equipment. Must be able to work at least one evening shift (5:00-9 PM) a week. Other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: Current starting wage is $9.60.
Reports to: Media Services Manager, Senior Media Services Specialist, and Media Services Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Be able to work at least one night shift a week. (5:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
2. Assist the Media Services Specialist with insuring that deliveries and returns are made in a timely fashion.
3. Monitor and maintain the delivery/return schedule in webcheck out
4. Assure the Media Services Department runs properly by assisting employees and customers as needed with good customer service and communication techniques.
5. Possess an intermediate working knowledge of all the A/V equipment available to the University community both installed and portable.
6. Maintain a positive and professional attitude while working in the Media Services Department.
7. Stay informed about I.S. changes, new information and problems in the Media Services Department.
8. Insure that the Media Services Department front desk and student work area are clean at the end of each night.
9. Make sure the next morning’s deliveries are set up and ready for the next morning.
10. In the absence of the Media Services Specialist insure all events, delivery, and return needs are meet on time and function correctly.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.