- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Academic Technology Services
- Tyson 109
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Academic Technology Services: Student Printing Policy
- Students will receive $10 per semester print credit, including summer term.
- Laser printing costs $.05 per page and color printing costs $.15 per page.
- If a student depletes their balance, money may be added to their account by using one of the add value stations located in Franz 111 and the Clark Library.
- Students should manage their account balances as they will not carry forward to the next year, nor will reimbursements be made. Balances are re-set in August.
- Remember to log off the computer when you are finished as the print service is directly connected to your network log-on.
- Guest printing is available in the library.
- Black and white printing will automatically default to two-sided, color printing defaults to single-sided, and charges will accrue for each printed side. Students may opt to print one-sided but will be charged per printed page (side).
- If there is a printer error (e.g., paper jam, low toner), please promptly contact the student lab assistant so they can refund your job cost.
- Reprints will not be given for non-printer errors such as blank pages at the end of a document, cancelled print jobs, printing the wrong document, or spelling mistakes.
- For additional assistance, please contact the Academic Computing Coordinator, in Franz 111. She can be reached at email@example.com or x7658.
Computer Lab Contact
Academic Computing Coordinator