- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Academic Technology Services
- Franz Hall 114, MSC 16
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Academic Technology Services: Student Printing Policy
- Students will receive $10 per semester print credit, including summer term.
- Laser printing costs $.05 per page and color printing costs $.15 per page.
- If a student depletes their balance, money may be added to their account by using one of the add value stations located in Franz 111 and the interim library.
- Students should manage their account balances as they will not carry forward to the next year, nor will reimbursements be made. Balances are re-set in August.
- Remember to log off the computer when you are finished as the print service is directly connected to your network log-on.
- Guest printing is available in the library.
- All printing will automatically default to two-sided and charges will accrue for each printed side. Students may opt to print one-sided but will be charged per printed page (side).
- If there is a printer error (e.g., paper jam, low toner), please promptly contact the student laboratory assistant so they can refund your job cost.
- Reprints will not be given for non-printer errors such as blank pages at the end of a document, cancelled print jobs, printing the wrong document, or spelling mistakes.
- For additional assistance, please contact the academic computing coordinator, in Franz 111. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or x7658.
Computer Lab Contact
Academic Computing Coordinator