Academic Technology Services: Training
ATS can provide training on Mahara, Moodle, WebEx, Wordpress, iPads and the following:
- Adobe Photoshop (Beginner to intermediate)
- Adobe After Effects (Beginners to intermediate)
- Final Cut Pro (Beginners level)
- The use of a green screen
(using the green screen in Franz 33 – Faculty Development Lab)
- the use of digital camcorders, iPads, iPod touches and other devices to capture audio and video.
If you would like to schedule training contact: Sam Williams, Academic Technology Specialist – Trainer at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Services is available to check out equipment and assist faculty with the capture, processing and dissemination of Audio and Video projects. To find out more about the services offered in Media Services click here. You can also contact Media Services at: email@example.com
Currently, Media Services has for checkout:
- Apple iPod recording kit (Audio)
- TASCAM MP3 recording kit (Audio)
- JVC Mini DV (GR-D870) Digital Video Camera
Lynda.com TrainingWe also provide access to Lynda.com, which is a web based training site. Lynda.com provides a range of video tutorials on software such as Microsoft Office and the Adobe Suite. Visit Lynda.com to see if the software title is available and then request a login into the site by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to setup a meeting to discuss your training needs or setup training for yourself or a group contact:
Interim Director - Academic Technology Services
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.