- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Career Services
- Orrico Hall Lower Level, MSC 143
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Career Services
- Hire a Pilot
- Contact Us
Career Services: Recruitment at University of Portland
Career Services invites you to participate in on-campus recruiting during the school year. We can assist employers in any form of recruiting.
Please contact Max Kalchthaler, the Employer Relations & Internship Coordinator at 503-943-7201 to arrange for any of these options:
On-Campus Interviews: On-campus interviews are generally held during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Internship & Job Fairs: There are two annual Internship Fairs held every academic year. These are free events that allow you to have a recruiting booth to spread information about your organization and recruit students for any open positions. Please check the Career Services Job Fairs Information page for additional details and contact information to RSVP.
- Fall Internship & Volunteer Fair – held annually in September
- Spring Internship Forum – held annually in January
- The Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair for engineering and science majors is held annually in the spring during engineering week (February).
- The NW MBA Consortium Career Day is held in the spring at an off-campus location (February).
- The First Avenue Career & Graduate School Fair for business and arts and sciences majors is held annually in spring at the Chiles Center (April).
Information Tables: Information tables are placed in the Pilot House (student center) between 11 am and 1 pm.
Please check the Career Services Job Fairs Information page for additional details regarding all recruitment events.