- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Garaventa Center
- Academic Advising
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Career Services
- Orrico Hall Lower Level, MSC 143
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Career Services: On-Campus Recruiting
Career Services invites you to participate in on-campus recruiting during the 2012-2013 school year. We can assist employers in any form of recruiting. Please contact Max Kalchthaler, the Employer Relations & Internship Coordinator at 503-943-7201 to arrange for any of these options:
- On-Campus Interviews: On-campus interviews are generally held during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Internship & Job Fairs:
- The annual UP Internship Fair was held on September 26, 2012. Check back in Summer 2013 for details about next year's fair.
- The Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair for engineering and science majors will be in Spring 2013.
- The First Avenue Career & Graduate School Fair for business and arts and sciences majors will be in Spring 2013 at the Chiles Center.
- The NW MBA Consortium Career Day will be held Friday, February 1 2013 at the Oregon Convention Center.
- Information Tables: Information tables are placed in the Pilot House (student center) between 11 am and 1 pm.
Career Services is located in Orrico Hall, lower level. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.