The University’s Leader Certificate Program is focused on preparing the next generation of leaders with the knowledge, tools, and mindset that model, motivate, and engage others to make right and just choices for the common good.
• The one credit introduction course LDR 225: Applied Leadership is completed by students during their first semester in the Leadership Certificate Program. During this course each student creates a personalized leader development plan with a leader coach.
• The one credit LDR 290: Leadership Practice course starts each student along his or her journey with a Dexheimer leadership coach. The experiential journey consists of three (3) leadership practice opportunities with a mentor, and six (6) leadership integration assignments.
• The one credit capstone course LDR 425: Applied Leadership Capstone is taken by students during their final semester in the program. The culmination assignment of a student’s leadership journey is a written philosophy of leadership that each student will take with them into the world to increase their capacity for good.
• Students who successfully complete all requirements of the program will be awarded a Leadership Certificate from the Franz Center.
• LDR 225 has a $250 course fee and LDR 290 has a $750 course fee.