Center for Entrepreneurship: Technology Entrepreneurship Certificate
This highly regarded interdisciplinary program, jointly delivered by the University of Portland and Oregon Health & Science University, is designed for people with a passion for successfully turning ideas into ventures. It is particularly suited to those with backgrounds in science, engineering, or management and an interest in developing new business units from technology based intellectual property.
- Hands on and experiential
- Outstanding faculty and classmates
- Highly networked into the region’s robust entrepreneurship community
- Begins mid-January and ends mid-December
- More than 180 classroom contact hours throughout the year
- May be taken as non-credit or for-credit (12 semester credit hours)
- Application requirements include résumé, university transcripts, personal statement of interest, and a letter of recommendation
- Classes meet at the OHSU South Waterfront campus
- Non-credit program fee is $10,000
For More Information Contact
The Center for Entrepreneurship
The application deadline for the January 2012 program is November 30, 2011. Go here for more information on the 2013 TEC Program.