- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
Commencement: Academic Regalia
Academic regalia is worn during the Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement ceremonies.
Regalia will be available for pick up in the Chiles Center Hall of Fame Room:
• Thursday, April 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Friday, April 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• And, in the Jostens Tent outside the Chiles Center one hour prior to each event that occurs in the Chiles Center on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1.
Students may keep their gowns, caps and tassels as souvenirs of the event.
If you would like to order class rings and graduation announcements place your order online at Jostens.
The deadline to order academic regalia has past, to order regalia please email email@example.com. A $15 late-order fee will be charged to rush the regalia order.
Complete master's regalia: $54; masters hood only: $21
Complete doctorate regalia: $63; doctoral hood only: $24
Order late fee: $15