- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 520, MSC 167
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- fax: 503-943-7433
Controller: Purchasing, Payments & Reimbursements
Accounts Payable Direct Deposit
Direct deposit is now available for students, faculty and staff for reimbursements, flex spending, cash advances, student refunds and payments for vendors. Direct deposits (aka ACH payments) are made as alternatives to the issuance of a check when requested by the specific department or individual or because this method has been requested by the receiving party. Direct deposit is initiated in the same manner as check requests through the Accounts Payable department.
Some of the benefits of direct deposit include:
- Faster payment - quicker access to your money.
- Eliminates the chance of lost/stolen checks.
- Eliminates errors on address.
- Reduction of paper use.
- Saves the University money from printing checks, preventing "stop payment" costs, cutting the cost of purchasing envelope and check stock and from reissuing checks.
- Reinforces the University's commitment to practice and promote sustainability.
- Saves valuable time, gas and money.
Fill out the appropriate direct deposit form below and return it to the Accounts Payable office. Your money can be deposited into either your checking or savings account.
If you have filled out a direct deposit form for Payroll, you must fill out a separate form for Accounts Payable.
Once you have signed up for direct deposit, all subsequent disbursements will be made via direct deposit. For questions, contact Carmel Mannenbach at ext. 7171 or email@example.com.
FormsDirect Deposit Authorization (Payroll/Accounts Payable/Student Accounts)
Direct Deposit Authorization (Vendors)
BrochureDirect Deposit Brochure
Waldschmidt Hall OC 14