Financial Aid: Nursing Loan Application Procedures
To be completed by the student.
- Review your Award Letter to make sure you have received a Nursing Loan award.
- Accept your loans by either signing and returning your award letter (first-time students) or accepting your award via Self Serve Banner (returning students).
- Complete a 13-14 Nursing Student Loan Confirmation Form indicating the loan amount requested and answering all the questions on the form.
- Print, sign, and return the form to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete a Federal Nursing Master Promissory Note—ECSI (Educational Computer Systems, Inc.) will contact you with instructions on completing the promissory note.
- Once the MPN is signed, the loan proceeds will be ready for disbursement at the appropriate time.
Priority Loan Application Deadlines
- Summer, 2013 - April 22, 2013
- Fall, 2013 - July 1, 2013
- Spring, 2014 - December 1, 2013
Any loan requests submitted after these deadlines are not guaranteed to disburse by the first day of class.
Paperwork submitted after the deadline may take 2 or more weeks to process.
For more details on the Federal Nursing loan, please refer to the Nursing Loan information.
Final Loan Application/Change Deadlines
Loan applications and/or changes must be submitted by the deadlines posted below in order to be processed for that term.
- Spring, 2013 - April 15, 2013
- Summer, 2013 - Seven business days before your last scheduled summer class
- Fall, 2013 - December 1, 2013
- Spring, 2014 - April 15, 2014
Applications and/or changes submitted after these deadlines may not be processed.
Back to Apply for Loans.