Financial Aid: Nursing Loan Application Procedures
To be completed by the student.
- Review your Award Letter to make sure you have received a Nursing Loan.
- Accept your loans via Self Serve.
- Complete a 14-15 Nursing Loan Confirmation Form.
- Print, sign, and return the form to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete a Federal Nursing Loan Master Promissory Note—ECSI (Educational Computer Systems, Inc.) will contact you with instructions on completing the promissory note.
- Once the MPN is signed, the loan proceeds will be ready for disbursement at the appropriate time.
Priority Loan Application Deadlines
- Summer, 2014 - April 21, 2014
- Fall, 2014 - July 1, 2014
- Spring, 2015 - December 1, 2014
Any loan requests submitted after these deadlines are not guaranteed to disburse by the first day of class.
Final Loan Application/Change Deadlines
Loan applications and/or changes must be submitted by the deadlines posted below in order to be processed for that term.
- Spring, 2014 - April 15, 2014
- Summer, 2014 - Seven business days before your last scheduled summer class
- Fall, 2014 - December 1, 2014
- Spring, 2015 - April 15, 2015
Applications and/or changes submitted after these deadlines may not be processed.
For more details on the Federal Perkins Loan, please refer to the Nursing Loan information.