- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 300, MSC 176
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Development: Stewardship of Your Gift
Each gift is important to us and so is each donor. Stewardship services manages the donation process and the relationship with our donors to make sure your gift is properly handled and you are shown our sincere appreciation.
- Provides up-to-date information about scholarship and other named funds.
- Establishes new scholarships and crafts recipient criteria.
- Produces the University's Endowed Activity Report, distributed to donors of endowed funds.
- Facilitates memorial and in-honor contributions.
Contact Denise Stack at 503-943-8545 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Manages current constituent information for the University.
- Provides critical information to the appropriate internal offices so that constituents are informed about University events and news.
- Ensures consistency within the University Relations' data.
Contact David Pickett at 503-943-8524 or (email@example.com) with questions.
- Receives all gifts to the University, which include checks, cash, stocks, gifts-in-kind, matching gifts and payroll deduction gifts.
- Acknowledges and receipts all contributions to the University.
Contact Eileen Pettycrew at 503-943-8007 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Manages donor recognition events, such as the President's Gala, the Annual Scholarship Luncheon, and Mock's Crest Theater Social.
- Produces the annual President's Stewardship Report.
- Facilitates one-on-one stewardship events.