- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 300, MSC 176
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Development: President's Club
About the President's Club
After more than a hundred years of changing young lives, we are being called to our greatest challenge. Our vision is clear; our mission is unambiguous; but our work lies before us.
A recent study identified the University of Portland as one of only twenty-one schools to be selected as a leader among all 230 Catholic colleges and universities in the United States. But, we are one of the smallest schools, both in size and in funding. So, we must be creative, perhaps more so than anyone else, and we cannot do this work alone.
As a President’s Club member, you are not only supporting our RISE campaign, but you are also making a significant difference in the work we do here each and every day. Only 9.4 percent of our donors belong to this unique society, yet their impact on our students is vast – each year President’s Club memberships account for more than 84 percent of all gifts to the University.
Your leadership and generosity is crucial to our success. Together, we can create a university unlike any other – a place still small in size, but huge in creativity, energy, innovation, and prayer. I hope I can count on you to join us today.
Interim Director, Annual Giving
Director $25,000 +
President's Club members are fundamental to the University of Portland's continued success; your donation will make a direct difference in the lives of our incredible students.
* Membership is based on giving within our fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).To Thank You for your leadership and support, President's Club members are invited to a variety of events and receive special recognition, including:
- The Christmas Gala with University leaders
- The Advent Concert at St. Mary's Cathedral
- Mock's Crest professional theater production
- Listing in University's printed calendar
- Listing in the online stewardship report
- Exclusive communications from the president
Please enjoy this video of UP students expressing their gratitude for the generosity of our donors.
For more information about the President's Club, please contact: