- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 300, MSC 176
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Giving by our alumni is far and away the single largest source of voluntary support for the University of Portland Fund. Every alumni gift, large or small, is important for many reasons:
- With a gift to the University of Portland Fund, you play a vital role in ensuring that current students have the same opportunities you did.
- Each gift raises our alumni participation rate, which is a key factor used in national rankings of colleges and universities.
- Higher rankings increase the reputation of the University, resulting in more competitive admissions, more widespread support, and an increase in the value of your degree.
- Alumni participation rates are often used by foundations to consider worthiness for major grants.
- Participation in the University of Portland Fund is an indicator of the value you place on your educational experience.
Alumni contributions to the University of Portland Fund, by their unrestricted nature, may benefit scholarship support, student support services, academic programs, faculty development, new technology, and enhancements to residential life.
Alumni who donate $1,000 or more become members of the President's Club. Learn more about the benefits of membership in the President's Club.
If you work for a company that matches charitable gifts, you may be able to double or even triple the impact of your gift. Each year the University of Portland receives over $100,000 in matching gifts that provide additional support for students, academic and athletic programs and other student life initiatives. See if your company will match your gift.
You are one of 20,000 people – out of 6.6 billion – fortunate enough to experience the power of an education on The Bluff. If you don't support UP, who will?
For more information, please contact: