- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 300, MSC 176
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Development: GOLD - Graduates of the Last Decade
What’s a “GOLD”?A “GOLD” alumnus is anyone who has graduated from the University of Portland within the last decade. Since 2000, 6885 students have graduated from UP and gone on to change the world. We boast Fulbright Scholars, Peace Corps volunteers, nurses, engineers, teachers, TV stars, major league athletes, and entrepreneurs… and that’s just the beginning!
Why should I get involved?Graduates Of the Last Decade are an intelligent, enthusiastic group of alumni who are incredibly important to the University. We are planning events specifically for our GOLD alumni. This is the perfect opportunity to come back to campus and reconnect with friends, faculty, and staff!
Why do I matter?Every single GOLD alumni makes a difference in the University community. Here’s why your support is essential:
- • Leadership: Your participation identifies you as a leader amongst your peers – and greater alumni participation increases value to your degree.
• Philanthropy: With a gift to the University, you play a vital role in ensuring that current and future students have the same opportunities you did.
• Commitment: Your annual support allows the University to continue to attract and retain the best faculty, support student academic and extracurricular programs, and maintain its role as a leading Catholic institution.
What size gift should I make?Any size gift matters and every single gift counts as part of RISE: the Campaign for University of Portland. Join the GOLD Ambassadors (giving levels below) or consider making a gift in honor of your graduation year annually, quarterly, or even monthly!
Years Since Graduation
|1||$150.00||$ 37.50||$ 12.50|
The easiest way to make your gift is online. Simply click the “Make a Gift!” button on the right side of your screen. If you’d like to make your gift monthly, contact Leanne Goolsby to set up your EFT. We also happily accept cash and check. If you work for a company that matches charitable gifts, you may be able to double or even triple the impact of your gift. Each year the University of Portland receives over $100,000 in matching gifts that provide additional support for students, academic and athletic programs and other student life initiatives. See if your company will match your gift.
For more information, please contact: