- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Health Center
- Orrico Hall Upper Level, MSC 147
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Health Center Home
- Health Care
- Mental Health Counseling
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- Learning Assistance
- SAFE Advocate Network
- Wellness Promotion & Prevention
- Substance Abuse Services
- Spiritual Health
- Report Interpersonal Violence
- Green Dot - Violence Prevention
Health Center: Apply to be a PHE
We are looking for women AND men who share our passion for health and wellness.
What We Do
Educate on holistic health topics supporting the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual lives of the campus community.
Research, plan, and implement engaging events.
Collaborate with student leaders, University departments, and faculty in creating innovative education.
Co-facilitate the CHOICES Class, preventing alcohol abuse.
Serve as role models of the University’s mission of teaching and learning, faith and formation, service and leadership.
Deepen our personal knowledge of holistic health promotion and education through enrolling in a 1.5 credit course.
Check out the Student Leadership website.
Applications will be available in November. Applications are due in February and offers made before housing selection.
Come join our team!