- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Health Center
- Orrico Hall Upper Level, MSC 147
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Health Center: Housing Accommodations
- A student with a disability may request that special housing needs related to his or her disability be addressed in his or her Accommodation Plan.
Examples of Disabilities may include:
- Use of unusually bulky equipment
- Needs that create special mobility, safety, or privacy
- Service Animals
Since an important component of an education is to learn to live and work with others, it is University policy to include students with disabilities in communal living arrangements to the greatest degree possible.
Make a request:
- New students and continuing students requesting special housing considerations for the first time must complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form and documentation of disability to AES. Continuing students with housing accommodations, who wish to have the same accommodations for the following year, should notify AES by February 1.
Please refer to the chart below to determine when the request and documentation is due to AES.
|Student Status||Date Request is Due to AES|
|New Students - FALL||May 1 (preceding entry to UP)|
|New Students - SPRING||October 1 (preceding entry to UP)|
|Continuing Students with NEW requests||
February 1 (for the following fall semester)
|Continuing Students requesting SAME accommodations||February 1|
Please note that while housing accommodations are guaranteed, room assignments are not guaranteed.