- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Health Center
- Orrico Hall Upper Level, MSC 147
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Health Center Home
- Health Care
- Mental Health Counseling
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- Learning Assistance
- SAFE Advocate Network
- Wellness Promotion & Prevention
- Substance Abuse Services
- Spiritual Health
- Report Interpersonal Violence
- Green Dot - Violence Prevention
Health Center: Required Forms for Incoming Students
Required Forms for Incoming Students
Welcome to the University of Portland! The entire Health Center staff is looking forward to working with you to assist you in meeting your physical, mental, and academic health needs. The Health Center offers a variety of services including primary medical care, mental health counseling, academic support, disability services, and health promotion and education. We invite you to browse our website to discover the services that are available to you as a student at the University of Portland.
All students at the University are required to submit a Health History form as well as an Immunization History form that provides, according to Oregon State Law, proof of having received two doses of the measles or MMR vaccine. Students are also strongly encouraged to submit a current copy of their immunization records to the Health Center.
Download and Save the Forms
- SAVE the PDF files to your computer prior to filling out each form. Please note: You will need to have the current version of Adobe Reader software installed on your computer to access them. Adobe Reader is available FREE from the Adobe Reader download page: http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- If the PDF file opens in a browser window, do one of the following
- Go to ‘File’ and choose ‘Save as’ or
- Click on the ‘Save’ icon in the top menu or bottom of the screen.
- When saving the PDF files, the title of your file should include your first and last name and student ID number.
- Once the files have been saved to your computer, open the files to complete the forms.
Fill Out the Forms
- The Health History and Immunization History forms are fillable PDF forms that you can complete using your computer. You can save the information you enter into the form. This provides an opportunity to return to the form to change or enter information at any point.
Submit the Completed Forms
- Make sure your First Name, Last Name and Student ID are in the title of each file and attach the files to an e-mail message and send directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Both the Health History and Immunization History forms must be completed and submitted to the Health Center. Please include an electronic copy of your immunization records.
- Printed forms and paper copies of immunization records should be returned directly to the Health Center by one of the following methods:
- Fax: 503-943-7199
- Mail: University Health Center, MSC 147 - 5000 N Willamette Blvd. - Portland, OR 97203
- For additional assistance, please contact our Health Center staff. We can be reached by phone, 503.943.7134, or by email, email@example.com.
Did you save the Health History and Immunization History forms to your computer before filling out the form? Health information entered in the form through the browser window cannot be saved. Forms opened through Adobe Reader can be filled and saved.
Did you remember to e-mail your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Did you print your forms and fill them out by hand? Completed paper forms can be returned by fax or by mail.
Did you remember to include a copy of your current immunization record? We strongly encourage providing a copy to the Health Center.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact the Health Center by phone, 503-943-7134, or by email to email@example.com.