- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Health Center
- Orrico Hall Upper Level, MSC 147
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Health Center Home
- Health Care
- Mental Health Counseling
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- Learning Assistance
- SAFE Advocate Network
- Wellness Promotion & Prevention
- Substance Abuse Services
- Spiritual Health
- Report Interpersonal Violence
- Green Dot - Violence Prevention
Health Center: GLBTQ Confidential Group
The GLBTQ Confidential Group is a safe community for students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, or questioning their sexual orientation. The group provides a confidential space for students to talk about their lives and support each other in their common experience. Staff and faculty are present to facilitate group sessions allowing each student to feel connected and supported in an atmosphere that is open and accepting.
· Provide a safe and confidential space for GLBTQ students to share their mutual experience.
· Allow for differences in perceptions and understanding.
· Support GLBTQ students in every stage of questioning or coming out.
Sustain an environment in which GLBTQ students are respected and accepted.
To join us, please send an e-mail of inquiry to
, with basic information and the best way for us to contact you. One of the Faculty/Staff Coordinators will respond, inviting you to schedule an informational meeting. Or, feel free to contact one of our faculty/staff coordinators directly.
Frequently Asked Questions