Health Center: Internships
- Equal Opportunity Programs Office (EOPO) and the Office of Higher Education is encouraging students with disabilities to apply for various paid internship programs located at the following NASA field Centers: Goddard Space Flight Center (Greenbelt, MD), Ames Research Center (Moffett Field, CA), Glenn Research Center (Cleveland, OH), Independent Verficiation & Validation Facility (Fairmont, WV). To apply for one or more of the internships, go to http://university.gsfc.nasa.gov/ or call (301) 286-0844.
- Computer Related internships (software engineering, programming, web design, computer science research, ect.) are available. Please contact Scott Bellman email@example.com for an application and more information.
- Washington Center Internship Program for Undergraduates with Disabilities . This program offers comprehensive internship experience in Washington, DC. For more information contact JT Taransky, Internship Logistics Coordinator at 202.457.0046 or 1.800.840.8844.
- American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) is offering internship opportunities for college students with disabilities you can go to http://www.aapd-dc.org/ or call 1-800-840-8844 for more information and details.
- CBS News Internship Program gives college students a chance to work for the network news division while learning from experienced journalism professionals. For more information please contact CBS news firstname.lastname@example.org for email contact.
- Oregon Business Leadership Network (OBLN) summer internships for students with disabilities. Go to www.obln.org/intern.htm for more information.
- Incite Summer Internship Program: www.incightemployment.com
- Ride Connection Summer Internship. For more information: