- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Garaventa Center
- Academic Advising
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Honors Program
- Buckley Center 161, MSC 87
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- fax: 503-943-7804
Honors Program: Program Admission: Timeline
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Prospects are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible.
|September 1:||Applications for the following year's admission are available.
Please note that there is a separate application for general admission to the University of Portland that must be completed prior to applying to the Honors Program.
December - March:
||Honors Application Committee reviews all applications and makes initial
||Priority deadline for applications, including essay and recommendation
||Honors Application Committee makes final selections.
||Summer assignment packet mailed to incoming students.
||Faculty mentor assignments are made.
||Informational packet about Colloquium and early arrival to campus are
||Colloquium begins one week before classes start.|