- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Human Resources
- Waldschmidt 502, MSC 168
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- 503-943-8981 or 503-943-8752
Human Resources: Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment will take place Nov. 1 - Nov. 27, 2012. This is your opportunity to make changes to your medical and/or dental coverage such as adding dependents or moving to a different plan. This is also your opportunity to sign up for the 2013 calendar year Flex Plan. The effective date for any changes will be January 1, 2013.
Wellness and Open Enrollment Schedule
Oct 30: Wellness Fair, 11am - 2pm, BC 16, Flu Shot Clinic and BMI Test in BC 102
Nov 14: Brown Bag, Noon BC 163 - Power of Positive Thinking
Nov 27: Open Enrollment Closes
Dec 6: Brown Bag, Noon BC 163 - Stress Management
Dec 7: Thrive Across America & Mix It UP ends
What is new?
· Use the on-line tool to confirm your coverage, select a different plan choice or update your dependents
· Kaiser-Hi plan will not continue; current members will need to select either Kaiser-Lo or Kaiser Added Choice
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) will be hard copy only and there is a new limit for medical at $2,500 per year as determined by the Federal Government. Enrollment forms are available at (forms will be available on our website Nov. 1st) or can be picked up at the Wellness Fair.
· A Total Compensation Statement will be included with your enrollment document, outlining the University contributions customized for you.
Kaiser Lo Option Summary of Benefits
Kaiser Added Choice Summary of Benefits