- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Human Resources Home
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Resources
- Employee Handbook
- Faculty Handbook
- Financial Affairs
- Web Time Entry
- Student Employment Verification
Human Resources: Employee Wellness
The human resources team at the University of Portland is pleased to launch an Employee Wellness program on campus. Visit this site often for evolving resources and information related to wellness for our faculty and staff.
Brown Bag Lunch Sessions:The human resource office will host the following brown bag lunch sessions on “Stress Management,” and "Exploring Your Relationship to Money," presented by Cascade EAP. Bring your lunch and walk away with some great tips as you head into the holiday season!
- Wednesday, October 22nd, 12pm - Transitioning to Retirement (Terrace Room)
- Tuesday, November 4th, 12pm - Understanding Social Security Income (Terrace Room)
- Wednesday, November 19th, 12pm - Stress Management (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room)
- Wednesday, December 10th, 12pm - Exploring Your Relationship to Money (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room) Money Management Presentation Notes
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 12pm - Understanding Medicare (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room)
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12pm - A Guide to Your Retirement Income Options with TIAA-CREF (Bauccio Commons, Terrace room)
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015, Noon - Conquering the Winter Blues (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room)
Recreational Services:Visit the recreational services webpage for information on classes, activities, and other opportunities offered to students, faculty and staff.
Howard Hall:Howard Hall is the current home base for all things healthful. Built in 1927, Howard Hall houses workout rooms, a basketball court, a pool, and the campus bike shop. Students and Staff are able to utilize these services, as well as check out various kinds of equipment throughout the year. Visit Howard Hall during any of the hours listed on their Rec Services Hours and Contacts page, see the Howard Hall Users Guide, or contact rec. services Director Brian Dezzani at (503)943-7177 (x7177) or email@example.com for more information.
Nursing Mother Room:University of Portland provides a private nursing mother room available to all faculty and staff. Location: Franz Hall, Rm 115, Hours: M-Th 7:30-12:00am, Fri 7:30-8:00pm. A key to the room is available inside Franz 111 computer lab at the desk adjacent to the help desk. If the above accommodations are not possible, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sandy Galati at 503-943-8336.
- As a reminder, all new staff & faculty are required to complete the following online trainings within the first 30 days of employment:
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention
- Code of Conduct
- Title IX: Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
- The new Holiday Schedule is available with Holiday dates for the next three years.