Human Resources: Employee Wellness
The human resources team at the University of Portland is pleased to launch an Employee Wellness program on campus. Visit this site often for evolving resources and information related to wellness for our faculty and staff.
Brown Bag Lunch Sessions:The human resource office will host the following brown bag lunch sessions on “Stress Management,” and "Exploring Your Relationship to Money," presented by Cascade EAP. Bring your lunch and walk away with some great tips as you head into the holiday season!
- Wednesday, October 22nd, 12pm - Transitioning to Retirement (Terrace Room)
- Tuesday, November 4th, 12pm - Understanding Social Security Income (Terrace Room)
- Wednesday, November 19th, 12pm - Stress Management (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room)
- Wednesday, December 10th, 12pm - Exploring Your Relationship to Money (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room)
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 12pm - Understanding Medicare (Chiles Center, Hall of Fame room)
- February 2015, TBD - Estate Planning (Please check back for details)