- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt Suite 300, MSC 158
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Inauguration: Participant Information
Albs and vestments will be provided for those wishing to concelebrate the Inauguration Mass on Friday, September 26. They will be available in the Chiles Center's Hall of Fame Room prior to Mass.
- Delegates of other academic institutions planning to participate in the Inauguration procession and ceremony are requested to furnish academic regalia.
Regalia can be stored in the Chiles Center Classroom. Please visit the events office located at 6605 N. Portsmouth Avenue between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Participants in the academic procession should assemble in the north lobby of the Chiles Center at 2 p.m., on Friday, September 26.
University of Portland Faculty and Staff
- The time period for ordering regalia has concluded, but there will be extra regalia available on Friday, September 26, starting at 9 a.m. in the Chiles Center Classroom. Please come early to acquire regalia.
- Faculty who ordered regalia for the Orientation Mass should bring the same regalia for Inauguration.
- Please assemble in the north lobby of the Chiles Center at 11:15 a.m. for Mass and 2 p.m. for the Inauguration ceremony.
Questions about academic regalia should be directed to the University events office by calling 503.943.7523 or emailing email@example.com.