- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Information Services
- Buckley Center, MSC 194
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Information Services: Software
The University of Portland offers Microsoft Office applications and Symantec Anti-virus software at no cost to all students, staff and faculty. This software can be downloaded through our Download Center and is available for both PC and Mac.
Click here to go to the Download Center
|PC users have the following application options for download:||Mac users have the following application options for download:|
If you are a Faculty member and wish to purchase software to be installed in labs or classrooms, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Decide which software package you want.
- Contact Janice Lundborg to determine if the University already owns this software.
- If the University does not own the software, research vendor and price information. For help with this step please contact Janice Lundborg, the Procurement and Admin Specialist.
- Send the following information to Janice and she will complete the order.
- Product name and version.
- Vendor with contact information.
- An email from the department budget director authorizing the purchase.
- Budget account number.
Please note: All Lab/Classroom installs are subject to the bi-yearly “Call for Software” timeline. Meaning that Software requests of this type are requested twice yearly only, during Spring and Fall terms. A campus announcement is posted to this effect. If you need software for your office computer, please call the help desk at extension x7000.
Information Services works in conjunction with the Office of Students with Disabilities (OSWD) to provide technology solutions for students with accommodations. University of Portland provides on-campus computers with assistive technology software. For more information, see the Assistive Technology page
IMPORTANT - The University of Portland IS department will never ask for your password via email, phone, or any other method. If you receive a message asking for your username and password, or want you to enter your username and password in a site, please report it to IS. NEVER reply to any email asking for your account information or other personal details.
Connect with IS
|UP Tech Talk on Twitter|
|@UPTechtalk on Celly|
|UP Tech Alert on Celly|