Printing & Mailing Services: UPS/FedEx
United Parcel Service (UPS)
UPS is the University's shipper of choice. Please note that UPS cannot be sent to PO Box addresses.All packages sent via UPS are trackable and automatically protected from loss or damage up to $100. Protection up to $50,000 per package is available upon request for an additional charge. Service choices for your packages are:
- Ground Service (1 – 5 business days)
- Next Day Early AM (by 8:30 a.m.)
- Next Day Air (by 10:30 a.m.)
- Next Day Air Saver (by end of business day)
- 2nd Day Air AM (by 10:30 a.m.)
- 2nd Day Air (by 5:30 p.m.)
- 3 Day Select (by end of the third business day)
Some shipments to and from certain locations may require additional time in transit. For guarantee details, service availability, and delivery time commitments, contact mailing services.
- Worldwide Express Plus (delivery by 9 a.m. in 1-3 business days)
- Worldwide Express (by 10:30 a.m. in 1-3 business days)
- Worldwide Saver (by 5:30 p.m. in 1-3 business days)
- Worldwide Expedited (by 5:30 p.m. in 2-5 business days)
- to Canada (3-5 business days)
The following services are available to enhance the handling of your UPS package:
- Quantum view notification (email notification of package receipt)
- Saturday delivery (additional charge)
For a complete list, visit http://www.ups.com/serviceguide.
All packages sent via FedEx are trackable, however UPS is the University’s shipper of choice. Departments are still able to utilize FedEx; however mailing services will give you your best options in pricing and timelines.