- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Moreau Center
- St. Marys Student Center, MSC 162
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Moreau Center: Community Partnership with the Moreau Center
The Moreau Center for Service & Leadership welcomes the opportunity to partner with local organizations and non-profits sharing similar values of empowering service, social justice, sustainability, solidarity, spiritual reflection, and commitment to community. Below is further information about three general entry points in which interested organizations can enter into partnership with the Moreau Center.
Before applying to become a partner please consider the partnership level in which you would like to engage the Center and the areas in which collaboration is possible between your organization and the Moreau Center. All organizations wishing to apply for partnership are encouraged to review the following and actively consider the Key Questions section below prior to application.
**Please note that the new 2012 community partner application will be hosted online - please check back August 27th to access this link - thanks!
Key questions to consider:
- How would you see this relationship as mutually beneficial?
- What are the projects or initiatives your organization is working on or developing and how can the Moreau Center assist or support you in this work?
- What are needs your organization currently has and how do you see the Moreau Center coming alongside you to engage these needs? What is your sustainable plan to ensure these needs are met in the future?
- What areas of education, expertise, and innovation can your organization bring to the table in this partnership?
- Who are the other community partners you are currently collaborating with to manifest your vision?
Posting One-Time Events or Volunteer Needs with the Moreau Center:
If you have a one-time volunteer opportunity that you'd like us to post in our office, please email it to the Moreau Center. Starting fall of 2012, new community partners will be asked to submit a Community Partnership Application before we can post your information. **Please note that the new 2012 community partner application will be hosted online - please check back August 27th to access this link - thanks!
We also have several bulletin boards around campus designated for off-campus, non-UP programs or events. We would be happy to distribute flyers to these boards for you as well. If you have flyers you would like us to display for you either email them in PDF form to the Moreau Center or mail 7 copies to:
Moreau Center for Service and Leadership
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd
Portland, OR 97203