- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Moreau Center
- St. Marys Student Center, MSC 162
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Moreau Center: Community Service Work Study
The Community Service Work Study (CSWS) program lets students earn a portion of their federal work study financial aid by providing services to a local non-profit organization. Students can apply for these jobs for the fall and spring semesters as long as they can verify that federal work-study is a component of their financial aid package from the University. In collaboration with the Office of Financial Aid, the Moreau Center strives to place all qualifying students with appropriate non-profit agencies in Portland to ensure the most meaningful service experience.
For Community Partners:
Updated 1/29/2016. Thanks for considering a position with the Community Service Work Study program. The Student CSWS application for the 2015-16 academic year is now live and ALL of the AVAILABLE JOBS have been posted.
2015-16 CSWS Student Application - Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com, and will include both this application form AND an updated resume.
Available Jobs - CSWS positions available for the Spring of 2016 have been posted. (Updated 1/8/2016)
2014-15 CSWS Timesheet - Copies are also available in the Moreau Center
Update 7/23/2015: This section is now current for the 2015-16 academic year.
APPLICATION NOW LIVE: 2015-16 CSWS Community Organization application
- Applications received on a rolling basis; priority given to those received by the end of August 5th
- Applications evaluated August 5-12th
- Community Organizations will receive decisions and next steps by 5:00pm on Thursday, August 13th
- Job descriptions posted to UP job board by the end of August 17th