- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Recreational Services
- Beauchamp Recreation &
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Recreational Services: Beauchamp Center Home
- 72,000 square feet
- Climbing & Bouldering Center
- Bike Shop with 30 bikes for checkout and mechanics for repairs
- Outdoor Pursuits & Equipment Center
Weight room, LifeFitness selectorized machines, UCS Racks, Ivanko weights
- Cardio Loft with 47 machines with cable & internet, 6 spinning bikes and 2 rowers
- 3 fitness studios. Spin studio with 24 Schwinn Carbon Blue indoor cycling bikes
- Indoor and outdoor functional training areas with medicine & smash balls, kettle bells, back rollers, trx bands and plyo boxes
3 basketball/volleyball/badminton courts
- Men's & Women's locker rooms with showers
- Day-use lockers throughout the facility
- Running track with long loop of 1/8 mile and short loop of 1/12 mile
Wellness Suite with consulting room, testing room & classroom
- Conference room
- Recreational Services Office
- The University pool is in Howard Hall and is 20 yards long. One mile is 88 laps.
- LP tennis center (managed by Athletics)
- Chiles Center Indoor track, 240 meters. One mile is 6 2/3 laps (managed by Athletics)
- Shipstad (Grass)
- Prusynski Field (Artificial Turf)
- Current UP students, faculty and staff with valid I.D. may use additional facilities if not reserved. Facilities are managed by Rec Services and Athletics. Sport Clubs
and groups wishing to use field can contact their advisor to make reservations prior to use.
- Facilities are not open to the general public.
- Please call the program office for details, (503)943-8755 (x8755).
Student club advisors may reserve facilities through the campus events calendar on the PilotsUP portal. The Office of University Events, (503)943-7523 (x7523), can help with questions related to facility rentals and reservations.
Students With a Disability- If you have a disability and require
accommodation in order to fully participate in any of our activities,
please contact the Director of Recreational Services at 503-943-7177.