- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Garaventa Center
- Academic Advising
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
Recreational Services: Facilities
Students, faculty and staff have access to both indoor and outdoor facilities for recreation. There is no charge and the facilities are managed by the recreational services program and athletics. Sport Clubs and groups must reserve facilities & fields prior to use.
- Howard Hall Howard Hall User's Guide
- Gymnasium, pool, aerobics room, weights and cardio room, stage, men's and women's lockerooms, VIP lockeroom
- Bike shop and outdoor pursuits office
- Recreational services and intramural sports office
- Available for check-out: Tennis racquets, ping pong sets, jump ropes, basketballs
soccer balls, volleyballs, footballs, frisbees, weight belts, resistance bands, boxing gloves, FM radios, FM tuners for ipods, headphones, hand wraps (for boxing), BOSU balls, locks for day-use lockers.
- LP tennis center (managed by athletics)
- Shipstad (Grass)
- Prusynski Field (Field Turf)
- Haggerty (Grass)
- Howard Hall use passes are available for alumni and spouses.
Fees: Alumni, $75 per semester or $200 per year
Spouse of UP faculty, staff or students, $35 per semester or $85 per year
- Lockers are available to students, faculty and staff at no charge.
- Facilities are not open to the general public.
- Please call the program office for details, (503)943-7177 (x7177).
Student club advisors may reserve facilities through the campus events calendar on the PilotsUP portal. The Office of University Events, (503)943-7523 (x7523), can help with questions related to facility rentals and reservations.