- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Recreational Services
- Beauchamp Recreation &
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Recreational Services: Informal Fitness
Individuals can drop in when it best fits their schedule to get a work out on their own using our functional training area, weight room, cardio machines, studios gyms or walking track. Stop in for a few minutes or a few hours on your own or with a friend!
- Closed toed shoes are required in work-out areas.
- Sport bras MUST be covered.
- Shirts must cover front & back and must not have parts cut out, eg., armpits, sleeves.
- Work-out clothes only, no jeans or belts.
- Talking on cell phones is not allowed in work-out areas.
- Spotting is recommended for all overhead lifts.
- The Recreational Services program is not responsible for personal belongings. Please lock personal items in a locker. Day use and semester lockers are available.
- Limit cardio workouts to 45 minutes if others are waiting.
- Water and sports drinks only, no food or soda.
- Priority order for use is Athletics, Intramural Sports, Club Sports, student groups
- Reservations are required for use.
- No bikes, animals or food allowed.
- Appropriate shoes/cleans with clean soles required.
- No cleats allowed.
- Use priority is Intramural Sports, drop-in use.