Recreational Services: Facilities
Beauchamp Recreation & Wellness Center, Opening August 24th, 2015
- 72,000 square feet
- Climbing & Bouldering Center
- Bike Shop
- Outdoor Pursuits & Equipment Center
- Weight room
- Cardio Loft
- 3 fitness studios
- Indoor and outdoor functional training areas
- 3 basketball/volleyball/badminton courts
- Locker rooms
- Running track
- Wellness Consulting & classroom
- Conference room
- Day-use lockers
- Gymnasium, pool (Open all summer)
- Aerobics room (Closing July 18)
- Weight room & Cardio area (Closing June 17, 2015)
- Men's and women's lockerooms, VIP lockeroom
- Bike shop and outdoor pursuits office (Closing May 1)
- Recreational services and intramural sports office
- Howard Hall will be in full operation, with summer hours until June 17th
- On June 17th, the weight room, cardio area, check-in desk and the bike shop will be taken offline for construction of Army ROTC offices.
- The pool and gym will be available for use as will some weight and cardio equipment according to the schedule available on our website.
- LP tennis center (managed by athletics)
- Shipstad (Grass)
- Prusynski Field (Field Turf)
- Haggerty (Grass)
- Current UP students, faculty and staff with valid I.D. may use indoor facilities if not reserved. Facilities are managed by Rec Services and Athletics. Sport Clubs
and groups wishing to use field can contact their advisor to make reservations prior to use.
- Facilities are not open to the general public.
- Please call the program office for details, (503)943-7177 (x7177).
Student club advisors may reserve facilities through the campus events calendar on the PilotsUP portal. The Office of University Events, (503)943-7523 (x7523), can help with questions related to facility rentals and reservations.