- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 100, MSC 165
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Students are required to report their off campus local address and any changes of address, both local and permanent, each semester to the Office of the Registrar. (Note: Residence hall students’ addresses and telephone numbers are automatically recorded.)
You can update your address in several ways:
- Access Personal Information through Banner Self Serve and update your local address.
- Download the Address Change form and mail or fax it to:
University of Portland
5000 N Willamette Blvd
Portland, OR 97203
- Mail or fax a letter containing:
- Your name
- Your UP ID number
- Your old address
- Your new address indicating the type of address (local or permanent)
- Your signature
- Come into our office and fill out the change of address form.
- E-mail email@example.com from your UP email account with the change of address information. (We are not able to accept changes from outside e-mail domains such as aol.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.)
You can add an additional mailing address only if your permanent residence does not accept mail and you have a PO Box. Traditional undergraduate students may not change their permanent address unless their family has moved.
Current students may update their local address through Banner Self-Serve.
We are not able to make changes over the phone.