- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Garaventa Center
- Academic Advising
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 100, MSC 165
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
– Important dates regarding school holidays, registration, and graduation.
Academic Regulations - All students, including those who participate in intercollegiate athletics, are responsible for knowledge of these regulations and will be governed by them.
University Bulletin – The University’s manual for all university regulations, program outlines, and course descriptions.
Courses - View classes that have been offered in the past and see which classes are offered for the upcoming semester. To view if a course is at maximum capacity, click on the title of the course.
- Undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time at any OICA institution may take a maximum of one undergraduate course per semester at another OICA campus.
FERPA - The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their education records.
– This site will provide you with information on the financial aid application process, the types of aid that are available, the terms and conditions of the aid, and the common questions students and parents have related to financial aid at different stages of the process.
Online Forms - Address Change, enrollment verification, release of information, and graduation forms.
Student Accounts - The Office of Student Accounts primary responsibility is to assure that the funds due the University are billed, collected, posted, deposited and reconciled timely and accurately in a manner that complies with University Policy and all Federal and State Regulations.
- Prospective students who are eligible for veterans’ benefits should contact the Veterans Coordinator in the registrar’s office at the University at the time application for admission is made.
Apostille - authentication of documents for use in countries that participate in the 1961 Hague Convention.