- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 100, MSC 165
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Alumni and Former Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Information Resources
Please review the instructions below for picking up diplomas. No diploma will be issued without photo ID. Please see the instructions below based on your graduation date.
Fall Degree Candidates
You can pick up your diploma in the Office of the Registrar the week following finals week.
If you do not pick up your diploma by the end of the week after finals, it will be mailed to the address listed on your degree application.
Spring Degree Candidates
All degree candidates will receive a blank diploma cover at the Commencement ceremony.
- First drop off your gown at the Jostens table. You will be issued a verification slip.
- Go to the north concession stand. Present the verification slip and your photo ID to pick up your diploma.
Anyone in the following categories will not receive a diploma but instead will receive a letter:
- Your degree requirements will be completed the following semester.
- You have not completed all your degree requirements.
- One or more of your professors has not turned in your grade.
- You have a hold on your account.
Any diplomas not picked up on the day of Commencement can be picked up the Office of the Registrar during the week following Commencement, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
You will still need the verification slip from Jostens. If you did not return your gown on Sunday, please return it to the University Events before picking up your diploma.
If you do not pick up your diploma by the end of the week following Commencement, it will be mailed to the address listed on your degree application.
Summer Degree Candidates
You can pick up your diploma in the Office of the Registrar the week following the last day of the second summer session.
If you did not turn in your verification slip from Jostens on the day of Commencement, please bring it and photo ID with you.
If you do not pick up your diploma by the end of the week following the last day of summer session, it will be mailed to the address listed on your degree application.