- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 100, MSC 165
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Alumni and Former Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Information Resources
Address Changes -You can update your address in several ways.
Advance Registration Schedule- Registration times for Fall 2016 registration, by class year and last name.
Courses– View classes that have been offered in the past, see which classes are offered for the upcoming semester and view tentative course offerings. To view the enrollment status of a course, click on the title of the course.
Degree Works- A degree audit, advising and planning tool that helps students and advisors plan for and track degree progress.
Enrollment Verification- The University can certify a student's enrollment history and enrollment status for a current term or for past enrollment terms. Enrollment verification is typically needed for health and dental insurance, loan deferment, scholarships, and car insurance.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their education records.
Final Exam Schedule - Schedule of Exams during the final week of the semester.
Graduation– Apply to graduate, view important dates regarding graduation, and see a list of graduation requirements.
Majors and Minors - Request to change your major, minor, or degree. Request to add or remove additional curricula from your record.
Name Change- Information on changing your name on your student record.
New Student FAQ- Frequently asked questions for new students.
Registration – Information on the entire registration process.
Transcripts- Complete instructions for ordering a transcript can be found here.
- Prospective students who are eligible for veterans’ benefits should contact the Veterans Coordinator in the Financial Aid Office at the University at the time application for admission is made.
Office of the Registrar
University of Portland
5000 N Willamette Blvd
Portland, OR 97203
Phone: (503) 943-7321
Fax: (503) 943-7979