- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Waldschmidt 100, MSC 165
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- Alumni and Former Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Information Resources
Registrar: Access Advisees List
To view a list of your currently enrolled advisees
- Log on to the Pilots UP portal.
- Click on ‘Self Serve’ on the portal.
- Either select ‘Faculty & Advisor’ or click on the ‘Faculty & Advisors’ tab.
- Select ‘Student Information Menu’.
- Select 'Advisee Listing.'
- Select ‘Term Selection’. (Select the current term). Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- This will bring up the Advisee Listing.
You can also view if your advisee has any holds and other academic information of your advisees.
You can send a mass email to all your advisees by clicking on the envelope icon at the bottom of the page or send individual emails by clicking on the envelope icon next to each advisee’s name.
(This will automatically populate the ‘To’ field in Outlook Exchange.)
Access Alternate PIN
To view advisee's alternate PIN.
- Selecting ‘Student Information Menu’ from the Faculty & Advisors page will bring up the ‘Student Information’ page.
- Then select ‘Advisee Listing’.
- Select ‘Term Selection’. The term to select is the term that advising for the upcoming semester takes place. E.g. advising for spring 2007 would be during fall 2006 so you would select ‘Fall 2006’.
- After selecting the term, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will get a list of your advisees and their alternate PINS.
Office of the Registrar
University of Portland
5000 N Willamette Blvd
Portland, OR 97203
Phone: (503) 943-7321
Fax: (503) 943-7979