Registrar: Course Offering Change
This form is NO LONGER available for the 2014-2015 Bulletin (Academic Year). Please check back for release of the form for 2015-2016 Bulletin (Academic Year) on August 1st, 2014Course Offering Change
- Please fill in the Course Prefix and Number. Then fill in only those fields that are changing. Attach any materials that need to be submitted to the Dean and Provost.
- To add a prerequisite/corequisite/cross list enter the subject and course number in the corresponding text box
- To remove a prerequisite/corequisite/cross list enter "remove" and the subject and course number in the corresponding text box
- To completely change the course description, enter the new course description in its entirety
- To slightly edit the course description, just enter what is changing
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- The Office of the Registrar will review the form, log it in to the SmartCatalog system and submit it to the Dean of the appropriate college/school. The submitted form will appear in the Dean’s Workbox. An email will be sent to the submitter and the Dean if the form requires any adjustments.
- The Dean can edit the form in SmartCatalog if needed. When the Dean approves the submitted form they will return it to the Office of the Registrar who will send it to the Provost for final approval. (If there is a fee involved, the Office of the Registrar will send the submitted form to the VP for Financial Affairs for approval and then on to the Provost.)
- After the final approval by the Provost the form will return to the Office of the Registrar for entry into SmartCatalog and Banner.