- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Student Accounts
- Waldschmidt 130, MSC 156
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Student Accounts: Wire Transfers
It is possible to pay your Student Account through wire transfer between banks.
Lombard - Emerald Branch
3233 N. Lombard St.
Portland OR 97217
Deposit Account Number: 1 536 9086 9257
ABA number for wire routing (also known as ACH number): 123000220.
SWIFT Code: USBKUS44IMT
**Please include student name and student ID number with the transfer notes.
It will be posted to your student account within one business day of bank notification.
Paying from outside the US
University of Portland has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to transfer international tuition payments. peerTransfer’s mission is to save international students and their families’ money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your University of Portland account will be faster, and you will be notified via email when it is received.
The information below includes a summary and instructions
Go to: https://peertransfer.com/up to begin the payment process
· To get started, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in US dollars you wish to make to your student bill
· In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
· After providing some additional basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via email on how to pay peerTransfer from your home country bank account.
· You will receive an email to confirm receipt of payment
· To contact peerTransfer call Toll Free 1-800-3469252 or International 1-617-207-7076