Student Accounts: Late Payments
Please note the following policies regarding late payments and delinquent accounts:
- The difference between charges and financial aid listed under the Reference: Accepted but Not Paid portion of the account statement is due by the posted tuition due date for the semester
- Balances beyond expected financial aid remaining unpaid after the due date are subject to a $100.00 late payment fee.
- Expected financial aid may include loan funds if all requirements were submitted prior to the Priority Deadline of July 1st
Expected financial aid may also include pending scholarships and grants that have been reported to the Financial Aid Office and are listed under the Reference: Accepted but not Paid portion of your account statement
- Loan funds or any other sources of financial aid not reflected on the Reference: Accepted but Not Paid portion of the account statement by the due date are subject to late fees.
- The University reserves the right to recover all costs related to the collection of delinquent accounts.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the registration of any student if a balance due is not paid prior to the first week of class.
- Accounts with a balance after the first week of school are subject to additional late fees.