- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Technical Services
- Buckley Center 12, MSC 194
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Technical Services: Videoconferencing
Videoconferencing is an electronic face-to-face meeting environment that can be across town, country, or around the world. This technology is clearing the way for efficient communication and collaborative decision making within and between organizations. Technical support can provide the tools that will make your next video conference a success.
To reserve technical support videoconference facilities and equipment, please provide the following information:
- The day, date, start and end time that you would like to reserve.
- Let us know the department and location with which you would like to connect, providing a contact name and telephone number. Technical Support will confirm your conference with the other site and arrange a pre-conference test.
All videoconference customers will be charged for ISDN/IP connection points, long distance and any required third party services. Contact Media Service for more information or complete a reservation form which you can download here.
Videoconference Sites on Campus
There are a number of rooms that can accommodate videoconferencing. Please contact media services to discuss the various options.
For more information contact Media Services email@example.com.
503-943-7000 (option 2)
Email is the best way to contact Media Services