- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
Technical Services: UP Network Help Sheets
Connecting to WPA2 Secure Wireless Network (OS X)
Use: How to connect your Macintosh computer to the secure WPA2-Enterprise wireless network.
Use: How to connect your Windows 7 computer to the secure WPA2-Enterprise wireless network.
Use: How to set permissions to share your files or folders on the new U/P drives.
Mapping and Mounting Network Drives from a Mac
Use: How to connect network drives via a Macintosh computer.
Mapping and Mounting Network Drives from a PC
Use: How to connect network drives via a PC computer.
Use: How to change your network password.
Can not find what you are looking for? Check the IS Support tab in Pilots UP or email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions & Maps
- 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
- © 2014 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved