- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Web & Enterprise Services
- Tyson 109, MSC 194
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Web & Enterprise Services: PilotsUP: Liferay 5.2.5 Upgrade Notes
- Control Panel Addition – Provides the ability to manage community portlets/applications from a single Control Panel rather than creating an “Administrative” page to control community page content. Content available via the new Control Panel includes image and document libraries as well as web content.
- Switched to using TinyMCE HTML editor
- Help Link in the Red-bar drop down menu
- Ability to link Twitter comments via Member Activities portlet (see below under New Portlets) in a community. To use this, community members must first add the Twitter account under My Accounts, then add the Twitter portlet (see below under New Portlets).
- Speed Improvements
- Journals renamed to 'Web Content'
- Recent Bloggers
- Content Management
- Recent Documents - Viewable to Community Managers Only
- Flash - Viewable to Community Managers Only
- Document Library - Can now handle more document types (including Office 2007 files)
- Document Library Permissions - Model resources will not have VIEW by default (files, folders, shortcuts)
- Software Catalog – A useful way to track software that you have on your PC or are interested in using.
- World of Liferay
- Member’s Activities – provides status and activity updates for everyone in a community.