- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Web & Enterprise Services
- Buckley Center 17, MSC 194
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Web & Enterprise Services: PilotsUP Orientation
Please visit the network password management tool for password help. From this site you can:
* Update a known password (Use to update or reset a expired password)
* Change a forgotten password
* Change or update a security question
* Check to see when you password will expire
* View your Banner Pin
The PinClick on the pin to keep the Dockbar on the screen while you scroll.
Quick AccessThe Quick Access menu gets you to frequently-used applications.
ResourcesThe Resources menu gets you to important University Resources.
The Pages menuThe Pages menu takes you to your portal pages and community pages.
The Add menuThe Add menu lets you add apps and portlets to pages you own.
The Manage MenuThe Manage Menu gives you control over your portal pages and settings.
HomeClick the Home link to go to your PilotsUP private home page.
Your ProfileClick your name to edit your own profile.
Sign OutMake sure to click to logout of PilotsUP so that your account is always secure.
The Social Networking page in PilotsUP features links to the FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn pages available for UP, its departments, programs, clubs and organizations.
- Click on the "Home" button in the dock bar.
- Click on the "Home" icon in the QuickLinks portlet.
- Select the "Pages" menu in the dock bar and click on "My Private Pages"
1. You can change the look-and-feel of your home page using PilotsUP themes.
2. You can add mini-applications, called "portlets," to the page.
- Login to PilotsUP
- Go to your Home Page by clicking on the home icon in the Dock Bar.
Click on the Manage menu and select This Page.
Choose Look and Feel
Choose a theme that you like and click on it.
Click on Return to Full Page