Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Club Travel

Travel Request Form

All club travel that is one full day or more in length must be approved by the Office of Student Activities. To request approval, please contact Jeromy Koffler by email at for more information/to request the proper forms.

Any student driving their personal vehicle OR a university owned vehicle for University or club-related purposes is required to complete the driver safety training provided by the Department of Public Safety.  To find out when this is offered, contact public safety at 503.943.7161 or

In order to seek approval for day trips or extended trips, the sponsoring organization must provide to the Office of Student Activities in writing the following information:

  • Name of sponsoring club or organization
  • Name and contact information of trip leader(s)
  • A complete list of participants
  • A general itinerary including departure and arrival dates and times for each destination
  • The proposed transportation plan, including modes of transportation and names of drivers (if involves driving)

Please review Life on the Bluff for a complete description of the University’s travel policies.