Housing Accommodations

Housing accommodations are available based on disability-related needs. 

Accommodations available:

Since an important component of the UP mission is to learn to live and work with others, it is University policy to include students with disabilities in communal living arrangements to the greatest degree possible.

Make a request:

  • For housing accommodations, complete the AES Accommodation Request Process and allow sufficient time for accommodation arrangements.
  • For service and support animals: complete the AES service and support animal request process
  • Housing accommodations are provided in accordance with Residence Life procedures.
  • Please refer to the table below to determine when the request and documentation are due to AES.

Due Dates for Housing Accommodation Requests

Student Status Date Request is Due to AES
New Students - FALL May 10 (preceding entry to UP)
New Students - SPRING October 1 (preceding entry to UP)
Continuing Students with NEW requests

January 31 (for the following fall semester)

Continuing Students requesting SAME accommodations February 14